Still fretting over what to this weekend with your loved ones? Instead of going for movies or cafe hopping, why not do something different – give your home a deep clean and keep it in tip-top shape!
Utilise your free time during Saturday and Sunday and check off the tasks from this 2-day household cleaning challenge that we’ve specially crafted for you to keep your crib in the cleanest and most comfortable condition.
We challenge you to complete the following cleaning list this weekend! In the meantime, you can try out different cleaning and organizing hacks (like this compiled list) to see if it makes cleaning easier for you. Instead of seeing these as chores, why not make these cleaning activities more fun and enjoy every minute of it!
- Pick up any stray items that is lying around the house and place them at the right place.
- Organise the kitchen, give the kitchen equipments a good clean and toss away expired or old food item from the fridge.
- Clean the bathroom, don’t miss out on the toilet bowls, sinks and the bathroom floor.
- Re-organise your vanity table and closet. Donate and/or toss away products and clothes that you never use and wear anymore.
- Wash your bed sheets and bed lining, replace with new a new set.
- Wipe and disinfect all the cabinets, furnitures and off counter spaces. Toss away or donate any unwanted items at the same time.
- Wash the curtains and wipe the windows.
- Clean the fans and air-conditioners’ filters for better air quality.
- Vacuum and mop the floor.
- Bring out the trash, wash and sanitise your trash bin.
And you’re all done! We’re sure that your home will look as good as new and you’ll feel really good when you get something positive done. Just imagine walking through an uncluttered living room to a kitchen that welcomes you with clean countertops and a spotless sink. How fulfilling is it!
And the best part about this challenge is that you can spend quality time to bond with your loved ones! At the heart of a happy home are habits that hold the family together. This household cleaning challenge can be a bi-weekly bonding activity for your family.
No time for such activities and need someone to take care of these household chores for you? We are here to help! We will take care of as much chores, or as little as you want, leaving you time to focus on other things instead of having you to worry about cleaning. Our services include home cleaning, carpet cleaning, and upholstery. Find out more, or request a quote, by calling us at 6515 3897 or drop us an email at email@example.com.